Resource Library Jobs for Fees
Communities available: Jordan, MN
Jobs for Fees is a program created by the City of Jordan Economic Development Authority. Its purpose is to assist existing businesses with expansion and attract new businesses to Jordan whose operations will help expand the city’s economy and maintain/grow the city’s tax base. Assuming funding is available and the program is maintained, the program will be offered over a five-year period. It uses a two-tiered evaluation process to:
- Determine eligibility for incentive financing; and
- To determine the amount of program funds for which an organization may be eligible.
The City of Jordan will consider the use of the program which demonstrates the achievement of one or more of the following public purpose objectives:
- To retain local jobs and/or increase the number and diversity of jobs that offer stable employment and/or attractive wages and benefits
- To enhance and/or diversify the City’s economic base
- To encourage additional unsubsidized private (re)development of commercial and industrial areas
For more information, please contact Jo Foust at email@example.com.
Business Incentives & Programs
Looking for available incentives, programs, and opportunities in Scott County? We got you covered. Click below to browse a list of the community's options to promote business growth.Learn More