Procurement & Contractor Information
The Scott County CDA Procurement Policies ensure:
- the fair and equitable treatment of all persons or firms involved in purchasing by the CDA;
- that supplies, services, and construction are procured efficiently, effectively, and at the most favorable prices available to the CDA;
- competition in contracting;
- safeguards for maintaining a procurement system of quality and integrity; and
- purchasing actions are in full compliance with applicable Federal standards, HUD regulations, and State and local laws.
The Scott County CDA is a member of the Cooperative Purchasing Venture (CPV) which allows the purchase of goods and services under contracts established by the State of Minnesota.
To view and download the ST3 Sales Tax Exemption, please click here.
Section 3 of the Housing and Urban Development Act of 1968 (12 U.S.C. 1701(u)) requires that Scott County Community Development Agency ensures that employment and contracting opportunities generated by certain Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) financial assistance is directed to Section 3 Business concerns or Section 3 Compliant businesses that provide economic opportunities to low and very-low income persons. The CDA has incorporated this Section 3 Action Plan into its existing Procurement Procedure and implemented a Section 3 Contracting Policy to be included in all procurements that are generated by the use of HUD funding. Click here to view the Section 3 Action Plan.
Open Bids & RFPs
We post our open bids and requests for proposal for the public to view. Please click here to view the most current info.View Now